Saturday, June 29, 2013

Today at Disney California Adventure: Beautiful Morning

It's a hot but pretty day here in Southern California, and I celebrated the start of a holiday week by heading out to California Adventure for a walk and breakfast.

On my way in I spotted this beautiful new sign:


Bustling Buena Vista Street early on Saturday:


This fountain at Carthay Circle is one of my favorite things on Buena Vista Street. So inviting on a hot day!


My view from the patio at Flo's:


Another of my favorite things in DCA:


And speaking of favorite things, it was too early to stop in Clarabelle's today, but check out the inviting photos of the shop's hand-dipped ice cream bars at the official Disney Parks Blog.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older