Monday, July 09, 2012

Criterion DVD Sale at B&N

Two different people asked me today about the annual Barnes & Noble summer sale of Criterion DVDs, and as luck would have it, the sale just started tonight!

All Criterion DVDs are 50% off.

As always, there are some great deals. I'm looking at possibly upgrading our copies of ANATOMY OF A MURDER and 12 ANGRY MEN. I'm also interested in THE 39 STEPS, especially as it contains the Lux Radio Theatre production starring Robert Montgomery.

As I write, there is also a "Buy 2, Get a 3rd Free" message on each Criterion page. I'm not clear if this deal is also good in stores or only online.

B&N members can take an additional 10% off on purchases made in stores, but the discount does not apply online.

Tuesday Update: This morning the "Buy 2, Get a 3rd Free" message has been removed from the Criterion pages I checked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Enkosky said...

I really wish I didn't know about this. Goodbye money.

2:48 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I was very happy to remember I have a B&N gift card to spend! :)

Best wishes,
Laura

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older